Skip to content
How to organize a movie night
- Find a day during the week when you can make regular movie nights. (For example Monday)
- Book the movie room for this time.
- Publish the event a few days in advance on the TU Facebook page.
- You can decide if you want to do a poll to vote for a movie, or if you want to show a particular movie, just show it. The result of the survey should be published 1-2 hours in advance.
- Invite all your friends to this event.
- You should take the HDMI cable from the TU office, prepare the film room, bring your laptop and start the movie night.
- It could be done weekly or every other week or how you want to do it.